Sunday, September 1, 2013

353







"Sunday Morning"


This photograph is from a couple of weeks ago. It is the photo that started me on my way to the photos that I have been and will be posting for a few more days.
I took some photos on the way to the bus and thought this one was very nice. When I looked at it later I found that there was something on the cameras sensor. All of the photos had a big spot in the middle of them.
I contacted my friend Mark Mussio to see if this one could be saved and he did save it for me. Thank you Mark.
Then I got out my sensor swabs and Giottos rocket-air and did my best to correct the situation. Using anything you can find or make to attach to a digital camera must require much more care than I am used to with a film camera.
Lesson learned hopefully.










anything from
Ersatz Lascaux
goes here


perspective taking this
moist memory bit and 
digital empathy to
remove sensor spot







1 comment:

  1. Fujifilm S5 pro digital SLR body with a nine ring zone plate body cap that is approximately 45mm focal length at f45.
    Some of the photos this week can actually be previewed through the viewfinder and some are a matter of not stopping until you get it right. This one was a little of both. And worth it.

    ReplyDelete