Monday, September 2, 2013

354







"Eight"


It is almost embarrassing to admit I took and like this photo.
I think it has character and presence but it is a little light and airy for my ouerve. It is kind of beautiful without being provocative. There doesn't appear to be any unanswered question. Usually my works are darker in feeling and value as well as more obfuscated. It is what I am drawn to. It is what I do.
I do like this image. I do enjoy its lightness and airiness. I am drawn to its unobscured truth.










Ersatz Lascuax anyone?


skull white
beauty defused







1 comment:

  1. Fujifilm S5 pro digital SLR body with a nine ring zone plate body cap that is approximately 45mm focal length at f45.
    Some of the photos this week can actually be previewed through the viewfinder and some are a matter of just not stopping until you get it right.
    The bright flower and the bright sun made this image visible in the viewfinder. However I could not tell if I had a good photo or not until I got out of the sun.
    Digital photography.

    ReplyDelete