Thursday, May 12, 2011

On the Way Back to Here



I started this blog a long time ago because it was recommended to me. It was supposed to help in business as well as art. I tried it. I didn't like it much. There are blogs I look at and follow at times. They always inspire me to try this again. What has made me get back to this is the fact that Emily Brunner is currently working on a web site for me. My hope is that it will be available soon. It will feature my photography and artwork and poetry. There is no rush. I want it to be right.

In a time of never ending media why do we need another person sharing what they are doing? Everyone seems to be a photographer and/or an artist and/or a writer. There already appears to be a glut of photographs and artworks and writings. Why do we need any more?

It is with an almost complete lack of comfort that I have decided to add my photographs and artworks and writings to the ever increasing numbers that are offered to you on a regular basis. I hope you will enjoy them. If you don't find them interesting you will still have so many choices out there.

Stay tuned. Please.



No comments:

Post a Comment