Thursday, January 30, 2014

496












This is the beginning of page 26 of my ongoing artists book called "9".
I do not know how to put these two scans together to show them to you as one page.
I tried several things yesterday. I am out of ideas to try for now. I will keep thinking and trying.
I will also keep working on the pages. There are a lot of pages to go and so far I have only beginnings. There are many more posts to come.


Here is today’s pitch.
Please post any advice on how to save my book pages. Please post any advice on how to turn two scans into one. Any such helpful information can be posted in the comment section below or you can follow the link to my email.
I really could use a helper. A Girl Friday who could handle the technological end of things. Working with images and web site and blog.  Everything should look better. I just don’t know how to do it.
I also think a large format flatbed scanner would help immensely. I know there is something out there just waiting to be put to use by me. That would go a long way toward making things look better.
If you can help please do.  ballard@ballardborich.com













1 comment:

  1. Each page is 12.75 X 9.5 inches. The paper is 70 lb rough w/c paper made many years ago for Grumbacher. The original sheets were 19 X 25.5 inches. Each sheet is folded into a signature and there are five signatures for a total of forty pages
    My apologies for the way it is scanned.
    I am working on it.
    Just not much success yet.

    ReplyDelete