Tuesday, January 28, 2014

494












The book you may have noticed is called "9" and this is my beginning for page 16.
It turned out a lot more design-y looking than I thought it would. As I said before I am not in complete control but I am enjoying the process. So far.
Today my biggest problem is still what I mentioned before.
My current means of presenting what I am doing on this blog is really bothering me. A lot. I have to find a better way to present my progress. I will work on that. Please feel free to help.
Once again. Two more or less important points.
  1.  Please post any advice you may have about how to save this project in the comment section below. I mean it. I obviously need more guidance. It is bound to help in some way. You know it will. Don’t you?
  2.  Anyone who has anything like an Epson Expression 11000XL Photo Scanner that I can have or use please contact me at the email address just below this paragraph. A large format flatbed scanner would make this book project and the continuing posts look much better and be way easier to follow. And obviously there are lots and lots of posts to come. There are more pages to be added and then the page revisions until the book is complete. You may respond with this link.












2 comments:

  1. Each page is 12.75 X 9.5 inches. The paper is 70 lb rough w/c paper made many years ago for Grumbacher. The original sheets were 19 X 25.5 inches. Each sheet is folded into a signature and there are five signatures for a total of forty pages
    My apologies for the way it is scanned.
    I am working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. failure to work to failure is failure
    keep at it

    ReplyDelete