Wednesday, January 22, 2014

488












The book is called "9" and this is the first state of page 11.
If you think I was worried yesterday just look at what I have done to myself now.
I have no idea how I am going to get out of this. It may be time to call for help from some one who knows what I am doing. Since I don't know what I am doing it will be hard to figure out who to call. If you know what I should do other than burn the project just write your thoughts in the comment section below. Thank you in advance.
I have told my friend Sam over and over again that art is more about the process than it is about the product. I am beginning to think I should have changed my philosophical view while we were having that discussion.












2 comments:

  1. Each page is 12.75 X 9.5 inches. The paper is 70 lb rough w/c paper made many years ago for Grumbacher. The original sheets were 19 X 25.5 inches. Each sheet is folded into a signature and there are five signatures for a total of forty pages
    My apologies for the way it is scanned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when the shit hits the fan I pretend to be an artist
    or
    when life gives you lemons WWJD?
    hope this helps


    ReplyDelete