Thursday, January 3, 2013

25th Anniversary



The year 2013 marks the 25th anniversary of the publication of my book of poetry "Auspicious Circumstance" and I plan to celebrate by sharing one poem at a time from the book in order here. I will also include something to look at. Since I am not a huge fan of illustrated poetry (sorry dear friend) the "illustrations" will not attempt to further the words but just accompany them along the way. It will also give you more than one chance to like the post each time. If two chances are not enough to find something you like while going through the book please comment and I will attempt to up the offering. Within reason of course.

There will also be a 25th Anniversary Edition sometime soon.  Nothing too fancy but just one more way for me to celebrate.  My celebrations will be ways for me to get back into the habit of writing daily. I have actually put newer written works on this blog in the past and once I have gone through the book I hope to add many more.

If anyone is reading this please come back. I will do my very best to make it worth your time.







3 comments:

  1. I'm hugely looking forward to it.
    Illustrating poetry is evil.
    I just tried to do the best evil I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a huge fan of illustrated poetry.
    However I am a huge fan of some illustrators.
    And. When it comes to evil you're the best.

    ReplyDelete