Tuesday, June 10, 2014

625 (better)








"Rock and a Light Place"
(the auditions continue)







I now have my familiar computer back. 
I am able to use the newer and larger scanner again. 
I am happy to be back sort of where I was before the problems started. The computer service plus leaving town for a few days really interrupted what I was doing and where I thought I was going. I will assume that's a good thing. We all need a little bit of stirring it up now and again to stay fresh.
That is probably even more true to form when you are as convinced as I am that art is a process not a product. The continuation of work for works sake is very important to me. Always be working and always ask questions. 
Take nothing for granted especially when you are between a rock and a light place.




2 comments:

  1. Canson Moulin du Roy 140 lb HP w/c paper
    11.75 inches X 17.125 inches
    watercolor/gouache/watercolor pencils

    Is there anybody out there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. progressive rocks break
    light into color
    under hipgnosis

    ReplyDelete