Thursday, July 24, 2014

659 interruption









Stop thinking in the extremes.
Leave the past in the past.
Think of not knowing as just a place I get to on the way to knowing.
List what I currently think needs to be done. 
Establish what is important.
Focus on one concept and one task at a time.
Perseverance will further my cause.
There is no need to look for approval or recognition.
Asking more of myself is not challenging anyone other than me.
Be open to the suggestions of others as I proceed.
Be grateful for and make the best of what I have and whatever comes my way.
Be happy.








2 comments:

  1. 4X5 pinhole instant analog photo 2012
    Fuji FP-100C45 instant color film

    ReplyDelete
  2. be extreme
    the past is paste
    knowing leads to not knowing
    list everything
    cultivate what is unimportant
    focus
    persevere
    approval is for the weak
    ask more
    be open
    be grateful
    be happy
    be

    ReplyDelete