Friday, October 11, 2013

393







Simple glass lens again. No coatings. No corrections.
Focusing is still difficult for me to work with. It is not always what it appears to be when viewed through the single lens reflex system. I have no idea why. I am working on that.
Also I am still not able to predict the things that happen with stronger light or color when captured by the sensor. This has been one surprise after another. This will probably always be difficult to predict. At least I hope so.
I like these effects. I like what they are doing to make digital photography interesting for me.
















 

2 comments:

  1. Single magnifying glass lens in a tube attached to a T-mount adapter that is then installed on a Fuji S5 Pro digital single lens reflex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. through a small hole in rot
    the underbrush jumps

    ReplyDelete